Christine Quinn locked out her own district from testifying they demand a hospital just like she pushed through an illegal 3rd democratic process flushed down the toilet.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

NYT Article Christine Cut off Balls Paid Campaigner post Comments?


NYT Article Christine Cut off Balls Paid Campaigner post Comments?









  • LS
  • Nyc
Chris Quinn represents my
 district and has done a
 phenomenal job.

She sends out comprehensive emails
 detailing local issue status and what
 she is doing/her stance on the issue.
 I care about schools and have spoken 
to people in her office who are up to
 speed and helpful. She clearly runs a
 tight ship and I am impressed and will vote for her.

I don't like what is in this article 
but she does a lot of good and moves 
things and that matters. I know 
she will make new York even better.