Christine Quinn locked out her own district from testifying they demand a hospital just like she pushed through an illegal 3rd democratic process flushed down the toilet.

Friday, August 17, 2012

The NY Times Censorship Pussy Riots Jail Comment Attempt No. 2


http://youtu.be/aokafNUqP34  My 2nd attempt at posting a comment.   The NY Times is Putin-esque in your on going censorship of my comments and your continual violation of my first amendment rights.

What is so threatening about pointing out Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn are our Putin and look how you treatment comments -- it is Pussy Riot Putin treatment all the way.

Shame on you.


The comment above attempted to post 11:46
Made a YouTube response to The NY Times censoring me yet again.  You go back and see hundreds of comments and even conversations of commentors but I am such a threat -- what I have to say so threatening I can't have my comments posted.

First comment from this am.


http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/18/world/europe/suspense-ahead-of-verdict-for-jailed-russian-punk-band.html?hp

They have Putin and we Mike Bloomberg and Christine Quinn!  My new YouTube I shared with The NY Times about how your paper stops and frisks every critic of Christine Quinn and kill unflattering news stories!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z24ge6o6EgE&sns=em I am posting this comment and the time 8:17 to expose your on going censorship and violation of the First Amendment Rights of readers.  Orwellian how NYC is becoming more like Putin's Russia every day.

Can I check the box that says email me when The NY Times censors me?