Christine Quinn locked out her own district from testifying they demand a hospital just like she pushed through an illegal 3rd democratic process flushed down the toilet.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Christine Quinn Wicked St. Vincent’s Hospital Rudin Family

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/06/03/christine-quinn-cast-of-wicked-marches-in-queens-pride-parade/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Unlike Carolyn Ryan the out of town lesbian part of the pink mafia in my opinion CBS is allowing me my 1st Amendment right where the NY Times won’t allow my comments and is killing important news story on St. Vincent’s Rudin and Christine Quinn’s role.

Below my comment and make sure you read my link 

Ask Christine Quinn why the West Village has no trauma level 1 hospital and no AIDS care or rape crisis center on 12th Street and why she voted for Rudin Luxury condos instead of protective zoning for a hospital.  She is wicked.


Oh and a special hello to Wayne -- what’s your name at City Hall -- read the Village Voice article to see how much Quinn pays her special guy!